FACE MODELING CALCIUM HYDROXYAPATITE
Calcium hydroxyapatite is a special filling material, which is used in aesthetic medicine for modelling cheeks, nose, chin, side of a jaw and for filling nasolabial folds, known as laugh lines. It’s a material known to the body, and unlike hyaluronic acid will attach water to itself. Its applied to deeper layers where it works into tissue and stimulates collagen production. Effect lasts approx. 1 -1.5 years.
ADVANTAGES OF CALCIUM HYDROXYAPATITE
- Results visible immediately after procedure
- Volumizing lifting results
- Bio compact and biodegradable material
- Effect lasting approx. 1-1.5 years
Face modelling using calcium hydroxyapatite is performed under local anaesthetic. Numbing cream is applied to treated area which makes the procedure virtually pain free. Actual application takes approx. 15-20 min depending on the area. Mild redness and swelling may appear after the procedure which will last only few days. Result is visible in 14 days.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Infectious skin condition (acne, cold sore)