PROFESSIONAL SKIN EXAMINATION
Within the dermatology clinic, the dermatologist can assess the health condition, medical documentation of all dermatovenerology diagnoses, and of course, use the most appropriate treatment for you.
DERMATOLOGY OUTPATIENT OFFERES FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Professional consultations in dermatology (skin, mucous membrane, hair and nail diseases)
- Professional consultation in dermatovenerology (STDs)
- Dermatoscopy (instrument) examination of signs
- Removing signs, growths on the face and body
- Red pigmentation (rosacea)
- Pigmentation, fine wrinkles, acne, oily skin, pores (chemical peeling, IPL method)
- Deep wrinkles – Botulinum toxin, Restylane
- Excessive sweating of hands, palms – Botulinum toxin
- Blood tests – self-payers
Continuous advances in technology do not miss the area of dermatology. A unique device with revolutionary technology for influencing acne, reddening due to stretched capillaries and hyperpigmentation in conjunction with highly trained personnel to work with the IPL is the foundation of success in this area and customer satisfaction
Chemical peeling uses the effect of fruit acids – AHA acids – on the skin. It is a very effective method for alleviating the signs of skin aging, smoothing and skin firmness, for the treatment of acne and pigmentation of various origins. The treatment is performed by an experienced dermatologist.
Read here about dermatoscopy examination, removal, or self-examination of the skin.