WRINKLE REDUCTION – HYALURONE ACID
In our clinic of aesthetic medicine, we offer our clients two methods of wrinkle reduction:
1. Application of hyaluronic acid
2. Application of botulinum toxin
HYALURONIC ACID APPLICATION
Filler materials are used to reduce wrinkles in which hyaluronic acid is used. It is a transparent gel, it is gradually absorbed without residues.
After completing the initial consultation, the doctor will recommend a suitable product that is right for you. The injection preparation is applied with a thin needle, the procedure lasts approximately 20 minutes, after which a slight redness appears. At the end of the procedure you will see a perfect and natural result. The effect lasts 9-12 months.
IS THE TREATMENT PAINFULL?
The application is almost pain free, in the cases where anaesthetic or anaesthetic mix is used. However, as with all medical treatments it does depend on your tolerance.
WHEN WILL I SEE THE RESULTS?
Results are visible immediately.
IS THE APPLICATION SAFE?
Hyaluronic acid is of non-animal origin, so it is not necessary to undergo allergic tests before treatment.
WILL THE RESULTS BE NATURAL?
The quality and purity of hyaluronic acid ensures a natural result after the first treatment.
WILL IT HURT?
At present, injection of filler material can be soft and gentle. We offer the application of hyaluronic acid containing local anaesthetic – lidocaine.
WHAT ARE THE CONTRAINDICATIONS?
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Inflammatory skin diseases such as acne or herpes
- Hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- Tendencies to form hypertrophic scar
- Patients with autoimmune disease
RECOMMENDATIONS BEFORE AND AFTER APPLICATION:
- Avoid the use of products containing acetylsalicylic acid (e.g. aspirin), anti-fever and blood clotting, vitamins C and E week before treatment.
- Don’t drink coffee and alcohol
- Do not exercise intensively 24 hours before application
- To reduce the risk of bruising, you can take 3 doses of 15 CH: 1 arnica, a dose immediately after application, a 2-day dose after the last dose and the last two days after the application.
SEVERAL HOURS AFTER APPLICATION:
- Avoid grimaces on your face
- It is not recommended to use makeup for 12 hours after the procedure
- Avoid strenuous activities for 24 hours
FOR 14 DAYS AFTER THE PROCEDURE IT IS NOT RECCOMENDED TO:
- Expose your skin to sunlight
- Stay in places with extreme temperatures (cold and warm – solarium, sauna, spa, etc.)
- Have a massage
- Perform sports activities
- Undergo dental treatments
TYPES OF WRINKLES
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- Wrinkles on the forehead
- Glabellar wrinkles
- Decreased wrinkles
- Smoking Wrinkles
- Nose-oral wrinkles
- Wrinkles around the mouth